Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh, to simply collect laughter instead of bonsais

1.
Oh, if only the thrash walked itself to the door, and emptied itself, everyday

2.
Oh, to write short stories in one language and dream in another

3.
Oh, to find a molehill inside the mountain

4.
Oh, to ask the pastor how many false "I do" has he presided over

5.
Oh, why does he open his eyes, every time I shut mine

6.
Oh, why did I pay heed to my parents when they told me not to interrupt when grown-ups are talking (as a result, I've not uttered a word for the past 44 years)

7.
Oh, will it be possible to stand on the moon and look into the window of my house with a powerful telescope

8.
Oh, to hear the sound of a pen on a cheque being made out for me

9.
Oh, what would we have done, if someone had not invented suburbs

10.
Oh, to simply collect laughter instead of bonsais 

No comments: