Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ten Tech Thoughts


1.
How I wish
I could Photoshop
All my meals

2.
What do we do
What do we ever do
Musically asks
My collection of vinyls
To all my spools

3.
How would I know
Oban is a typeface
In the spirit of the woodcut

I thought you were ordering
Two bottles of Jamaican rum

4.
It would be terrific
If newspapers front-paged
The murder of a great idea

That's one way
People like me
Would not stumble from one obsolete skill to another

5.
Lily or Franklin Gothic
The better font
For a political slogan in Azad Maidan

6.
One day I hope to grow old
And manage to read
Most of the books in my bookshelf

7.
One day
I hope to celebrate
My own death anniversary

8.
Matrimonial ad:
Looking for a male
One browser, one size, one code
Preferably with live sex apps

9.
Apple
Has launched a new gadget
It's called reading

10.
One day I'll need GPS
To help me understand
Where I am going in my life